top of page

Paint Roller with a Twist

This improved paint roller is for painting walls near the junction between the wall and a ceiling or an ornamental structure near the ceiling, such as crown molding.

paint roller.gif

Featured Posts
Recent Posts
Search By Tags
No tags yet.
Follow Us
  • Facebook Classic
bottom of page